In this 12 edition of The Daily Dose of Reality dating tips and relationship advice for single women, advice columnist Deborrah Cooper provides witty, insightful analysis and thorough responses on the fly.
How does this work? Visitors to this YouTube channel and the SurvivingDating.com blog send in their dating relationship advice questions. Deb’s assistant selects 5-6 and copies them into a document. Deb opens the document on camera, reads the questions aloud, and thinks about what she read for a few seconds.
Then like magic, Deb opens her mouth and delivers the most on point, jaw dropping wisdom which only someone with 30 years of experience in the field can do.
Topics addressed in this video:
(1) I have a problem with one of my boyfriends’ friends – a girl who he and his best friend met about a year ago. She flirts with my boyfriend she and her friend are always ‘accidentally’ showing my boyfriend and his friend pictures of her in a bikini or talking about you know. I do not like her or her friend at all.
(2) I’m dating a active gang member and he already tried to control me but backs down when I give the rudeness back to him. He already said he’ll hurt my ex if he doesn’t leave me alone. He is currently in jail and said when he gets out he is going to buy my daughter everything so I won’t ask my ex for anything.
(3) I can end things quickly with others but with him I’m struggling. I don’t know how to let go and it’s only a matter of time before he pounces. Once he turns on the charm I don’t want to fall for it but.…
(4) I’m 44 with an adult child who lives on her own. I’ve been dating a 53 year old man who has 3 kids: a 27 year old daughter who is also independent. He has a 20 year old daughter who has a 4 year old child who she doesn’t have custody of and currently pregnant. He also has a 14 year old son. y question is am I a dummy for being in this relationship?
(5) He admitted that he was seeing other girls and knows that I am still seeing my child’s father. Our attraction was so profound, but I’m wondering if creeping with the object of my recent desires a smart move on both our parts or if we should let it go?
CONNECT WITH DEBORRAH COOPER
Black Vegan Blog:
Natural Hair Blog:
Amazon Author Page:
RECOMMEND A MALE GUEST for HE SAID/SHE SAID
Complete form at
HELP SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL
A one-time flat amount donation, or a monthly pledge of anywhere between $5-50 will help show your belief in the hard work Deborrah does for single women worldwide. Support the growth of the channel by doing your part to get new equipment and production assistance to make better videos for you!